software for metal atomic modelling

Blank to all, my name is Roby and after to have read a po of all between these news, also likeable things much, I propose one issue.
I am studying metallurgy and between the many curiosities they are incappato in the piezoresistivity (variation of resistivity because of streng applied ). I would want to try to understand better than what draft for which I wanted as an example to construct an approximate model also of metallic copper and to understand what happens to orbital, energies of tie, electrons of valence etc. I have thought to a software that it better realizes the model (if 3D) with the possibility to vary the dimensions of the reticulum, but I have not found null of pretty. Someone can help me?
Many thanks for any info.
RR