software for metal atomic modelling

Blank to all,
my name is Roby and after to have read a po of all between these news, also
likeable things much, I propose one issue.
I am studying metallurgy and between the many curiosities they are incappato
in the piezoresistivity (variation of resistivity because of streng
applied ).
I would want to try to understand better than what draft for which I wanted
as an example to construct an approximate model also of metallic copper and
to understand what happens to orbital, energies of tie, electrons of valence
etc.
I have thought to a software that it better realizes the model (if 3D) with
the possibility to vary the dimensions of the reticulum, but I have not
found null of pretty. Someone can help me?
Many thanks for any info.
RR
Reply to
Roberto