Require Details about CVMAC

Hi, Im using CVMAC for CADDS5i. Basically i want to do some File Read/Write operations. But its not reading the file. I have used the OPENR, OPENM, READL and READ commands in proper format, still it is not able to read the file(text/Binary). DECLARE TEXT &line OPENR 1,'test' READL 1,&line PRINT {&line}

It is printing nothing even though the file has data. Can anyone help me on this?

Reply to
sukanya

Fortran has OPEN instead of OPENR and READ instead of READL, and the PRINT statement does not use curly braces. Is this the right newsgroup for your question? Maybe you should contact customer support fot the CVMAC product.

Reply to
beliavsky

Try the email exploder

on the PTC/User web-site.