hi~ im korea locksmith

hi.. nice meet everyone. ^^ tomorrow I wonder if I might ask you a question? I don't know English . sorry. I see korea- English dictionary. write in English

I ask. locksmith information. car opening manual. [vcd,sorce code-hpc,e-book,cd-image-bin,iso..] see you tomorrow . bye. I have never been news group before.

Reply to
kor lock

Your English is much better than my Korean.

Welcome, enjoy your time with us. Please ask questions.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon