Can someone recommend a DWG to PDF converter?

I'm looking for a print driver type dwg to pdf converter where the converter is listed as a plot device.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Reply to
Modat22

CutePDF

Reply to
MJP

or try ghostscript w/ redmon

link to download on our site

free

Reply to
D. Alan Hooper

There's a few listed here:

I like PDFCreator, although if you want combine multiple drawings into one PDF document, PDF995 would be the way to go.

Reply to
Al

We use PDF995 at my firm and it works great! I would recommend PDF995!

Reply to
Buddha Boy