hide parts in folder

Hi. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have been using SW03 for a few months and kinda like the folders becaue they compress the assembly tree. One thing that is annoying me is that if I want to hide all or show all, I seem to need to expand the folder to do so. Is there a way I can control the visability of parts in a folder without opening it up?

With a component pattern, I can RMB on it and show or hide components. With folders, when I RMB, my choices are delete or suppress. Perhaps I should just tink in terms of suppressing them and quit worrying about this????????

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

"John Kreutzberger" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Yes, it is that obvious, that you may have never tried. Select the FOLDER in the featuremanager and hit the hide/show icon on the tool bar or go to menu Edit/Show-Hide/THis Config.

I made this enhancement a while back to have it on the right-click menu, looks like in SW2004 there is the suppress/unsuppress on the right-click for folders, may be we will see show/hide for the final :-)

HTH, Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Berlitz

Stefan,

I actually had never used that icon. At least now I know what it's for. I thought it would be something obvious like that.

vielen dank.

jk

Newsbeitrag

Reply to