Simple Cusor-Pointer Question

Could somebody tell me what the cursor / pointer which has a `scraper' shape ( Y ) next to it is please. It's do to with views I think as I was unable
to manipulate them.
you probably have turned on a filter. This filter will only allow you to select specific entities. Many AutoCAD users accidentally turn this on when hitting the E key to erase something. Hitting E turn on the edges filter (only allows you to select edges). basically you want to turn on the filters toolbar & clear all filters & you should be set to go.
Hope that helps Steve Tietz
somebody tell me what the cursor / pointer which has a `scraper' shape <BR>( Y ) next to it is please.&nbsp; It's do to with views I think as I was unable <BR>to manipulate them. <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
I could not, for the life of me, think of a "scraper" cursor. But if you go look at the edges filter cursor, it certainly does look like one. :-)
WT
Could somebody tell me what the cursor / pointer which has a `scraper' shape ( Y ) next to it is please. It's do to with views I think as I was unable to manipulate them.
yeah if it wasn't for a inexperienced coworker asking me a similar question I would probably not thought of that either. I think of it as a funnel.
Steve

shape
Thanks for that, and yes I can see the pointer as a filter now, not a scraper or a `Y' !
Cheers