HOW DO I EDIT OSNAP POPUP MENU

It's been a while since I've used this method and I don't recall how do = I:

1) Set my middle mouse button to bring up the OSNAP popup menu?

2) Edit the SNAP options (order, etc.) in the OSNAP popup menu?

I am using ACAD 2002. =20

Thank you in advance.

Garth W.

Reply to
G. Willis

"G. Willis" schrieb:

Set MBUTTONPAN = 0 (or use Ctrl+RMB)

modify the acad.mns. Goto "***Pop0" and you will see what to do.

Juergen

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Juergen,

Thanks,

That worked perfectly!

Garth.

Reply to
G. Willis

Be careful with editing the MNS files! For more 'permanent' modification, you should probably modify the MNU.

Reply to
TomD

And watch-out for your customizations in the MNR file, as well (Geez! couldn't they have made it a bit simpler?!)

Reply to
joebob

why? the *.mnr file is created or updated when the *.mnu (or *.mns) is loaded at startup and is not editable. I haven't used .mnu files for years. They're a waste of time. Edit the *.mns file, delete the *.mnc and *.mnr files and restart Acad. Simple as simple can be... Dave

Reply to
Dave Jones

The menu source file is the acad.mnu file. The ***pop tag identifies the sub-menu for pop-ups, POP0 being the cursor menu.

// // Begin AutoCAD Pull-down Menus //

***POP0 **SNAP // Shift-right-click [&Object Snap Cursor Menu] ID_Tracking [Trac&king]_tracking ID_From [&From]_from ID_MnPointFi [->Point Fi&lters] ID_PointFilx [.X].X ID_PointFily [.Y].Y ID_PointFilz [.Z].Z [--] ID_PointFixy [.XY].XY ID_PointFixz [.XZ].XZ ID_PointFiyz [
Reply to
Bob