I can't find osnap menu in autocad 2006

Hello Group!
Do someone know how can I visualize the osnap menu while I'm doing a line. Autocad 2004 with shift + right button allows that but not Autocad 2006.
Can you help me?
Thanks!
Maybe check the Dynamic Input settings. Other than that, beats me... Snap works fine here with Shift+Right click, ACAD 2k6 MDT
Pierre

There's always the old fallback.. press hyphen ' then osnap while drawing your line...