I can't find osnap menu in autocad 2006

Hello Group!

Do someone know how can I visualize the osnap menu while I'm doing a line. Autocad 2004 with shift + right button allows that but not Autocad 2006. Can you help me?

Thanks!

Reply to
Manuel Romero

Maybe check the Dynamic Input settings. Other than that, beats me... Snap works fine here with Shift+Right click, ACAD 2k6 MDT

Pierre

"Manuel Romero" a écrit dans le message de news:cp4hf.2499$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

Reply to
Dr Fleau

There's always the old fallback.. press hyphen ' then osnap while drawing your line...

Reply to
sw