AutoCAD 2006 crashed

At the office by one system AutoCAD crashed, we tried to open the drawing but we could not open it. I've tried starting AutoCAD 2006 with no profiles and trying to open the drawing and it crashed. I even try to insert the drawing as blok and AutoCAD crashed.

Can anyone tell me wath can I do, I know if AutoCAD crashed and you start again AutoCAD will tell you that the drawing can be recover from autosave or bak-files, but with this drawing it doesn't.

Thanks, EA.

Reply to
E. Angela