Italian CAD Resource.

I'm Gianluigi Tiddia, the webmaster of a website dedicated to shar
free dwg drawings. We are over 33.000 user and our community ha
shared over 4.500 CAD blocks. Totally free, of course
I'm talking about this because in this forum isn't possible t
advertise any thing, and I'm here to know if I can write this link
Thank you
Gianluigi Tiddi
Reply to
Cad3000.it
Dear Gianluigi, See this website to download free LISP routines for your AutoCAD usage. it's really useful.
wishes
Reply to
mshinu
Because anyone answer me anything, I public my link.
Thank you.
Reply to
Cad3000.it