Italian CAD Resource.

I'm Gianluigi Tiddia, the webmaster of a website dedicated to shar free dwg drawings. We are over 33.000 user and our community ha
shared over 4.500 CAD blocks. Totally free, of course I'm talking about this because in this forum isn't possible t advertise any thing, and I'm here to know if I can write this link Thank you Gianluigi Tiddi
Dear Gianluigi, See this website to download free LISP routines for your AutoCAD usage. it's really useful. http://indiacad.tripod.com best wishes
Because anyone answer me anything, I public my link. www.cad3000.it. Thank you.