OSNAP

Hy!

How to set up AutoCAD 2002/2004/2005 to turn OFF the OSNAP automaticly when ZOOM/Windows command is used?

Thx, Uros LESJAK, SI-Europe.

Reply to
Uros LESJAK

You could define a lisp routine to use for Zoom/Windows:

(defun c:zw () (setvar "osmode" 0) (command ".zoom" "w") (princ))

This will turn off osnap, then execute a zoom/window.

Mitch Thompson

Panel schedule software for use with AutoCAD

Reply to
Mitch Thompson

This is not a good suggestion. I'd suggest to set the systemvariable OSNAPCOORDS to 1 or to 2 (it must not be 0).

Juergen

Mitch Thompson schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

... and it would be nice to restore the original osnap after finishing the command:

(defun c:zw () (setq os (getvar "osmode")) (setvar "osmode" 0) (command ".zoom" "w" pause pause) (princ "\ntet") (setvar "osmode" os))

Reply to
bob.at

When did they start that variable?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Ok, I stand corrected. I mean OSNAPCOORD - this is known since Rel. 14 ;-) Sorry for the confusion

Juergen

Michael Bulatovich schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

I *wasn't* correcting you Juergen. I had never heard of either of them before ; )

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

May be you know this: Preferences | User Preferences | Priority for coordinate Data Entry (Running object snap or Keyboard entry or Keyboard entry except scripts). This is another way to set OSNAPCOORD to 0, 1 or 2.

Juergen

Michael Bulatovich schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

The variable just set "by its self", my custmer said. ;-)

THX, for help!

Reply to
Uros LESJAK