OSNAP

Hy!
How to set up AutoCAD 2002/2004/2005 to turn OFF the OSNAP automaticly when
ZOOM/Windows command is used?
Thx,
Uros LESJAK,
SI-Europe.
Reply to
Uros LESJAK
You could define a lisp routine to use for Zoom/Windows:
(defun c:zw () (setvar "osmode" 0) (command ".zoom" "w") (princ))
This will turn off osnap, then execute a zoom/window.
Mitch Thompson
Panel schedule software for use with AutoCAD
Reply to
Mitch Thompson
This is not a good suggestion. I'd suggest to set the systemvariable OSNAPCOORDS to 1 or to 2 (it must not be 0).
Juergen
Mitch Thompson schrieb:
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
... and it would be nice to restore the original osnap after finishing the command:
(defun c:zw () (setq os (getvar "osmode")) (setvar "osmode" 0) (command ".zoom" "w" pause pause) (princ "\ntet") (setvar "osmode" os))
Reply to
bob.at
When did they start that variable?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Ok, I stand corrected. I mean OSNAPCOORD - this is known since Rel. 14 ;-) Sorry for the confusion
Juergen
Michael Bulatovich schrieb:
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
I *wasn't* correcting you Juergen. I had never heard of either of them before ; )
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
May be you know this: Preferences | User Preferences | Priority for coordinate Data Entry (Running object snap or Keyboard entry or Keyboard entry except scripts). This is another way to set OSNAPCOORD to 0, 1 or 2.
Juergen
Michael Bulatovich schrieb:
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
The variable just set "by its self", my custmer said. ;-)
THX, for help!
Reply to
Uros LESJAK