Rotating objects

I know if you turn off Dragmode there will be no lines to guide you when creating shapes. I do have Dragmode on by the way. But what would stop a visual rotation. Is there a command to turn this on and off. I don't know when this happened but I am sure I used to be able to see how far I manually rotated something. AutoCAD 2004 Thanks for the help. Jim

Reply to
Jim