Gradual zoom

Hi
The office where I work at has just gone over to 2007LT from using
2002. When you clicked on the '+' or '-' in the 2002 zoom command, the
zoom was instant. In this new 2007 version, the zoom seems to gradually
zoom in and out when performing the same command. Anybody know how to
get the zoom command to work just as it was like in the 2002 version,
ie. instant zoom.
TIA
Mike
Reply to
NumboJumbo
Hello there:
Yes, type VTENABLE and set value 0.
Reply to
lu
Hi lu
Thanks alot. That worked a treat. There's a few happy bunnies in my office now.
Mike
lu wrote:
Reply to
NumboJumbo