Gradual zoom

Hi The office where I work at has just gone over to 2007LT from using

2002. When you clicked on the '+' or '-' in the 2002 zoom command, the zoom was instant. In this new 2007 version, the zoom seems to gradually zoom in and out when performing the same command. Anybody know how to get the zoom command to work just as it was like in the 2002 version, ie. instant zoom. TIA Mike
Reply to
NumboJumbo

Hello there:

Yes, type VTENABLE and set value 0.

Reply to
lu

Hi lu

Thanks alot. That worked a treat. There's a few happy bunnies in my office now.

Mike

lu wrote:

Reply to
NumboJumbo