Zoom to actual

Hey does anybody have a zoom to actual out there. I would like to see just what a person looking at a drawing on the bench would see. Click on a view and then a zoom to actual of what ever is in the view. Seems simple, why dont they have it. zoom up, zoom down, zoom to window, zoom to fit, they have everything but.

Thanks

Reply to
Randy Story

"Randy Story" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

I've got a macro on my website that does that. You will have to adjust the scale factor inside the macro.

Follow the Macro Library link.

Matt

Reply to
matt

Matt's macro is great and there is a macro at Stefan's site

that will create a viewpoint from a XYZ position that you set, looking at a target XYZ position that you set.

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Thanks, I will try it.