Zoom to actual

Hey does anybody have a zoom to actual out there. I would like to see just
what a person looking at a drawing on the bench would see. Click on a view
and then a zoom to actual of what ever is in the view. Seems simple, why
dont they have it. zoom up, zoom down, zoom to window, zoom to fit, they
have everything but.
Thanks
Reply to
Randy Story
"Randy Story" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:
I've got a macro on my website that does that. You will have to adjust the scale factor inside the macro.
Follow the Macro Library link.
Matt
Reply to
matt
Matt's macro is great and there is a macro at Stefan's site
that will create a viewpoint from a XYZ position that you set, looking at a target XYZ position that you set.
Jonathan
Reply to
jjs
Thanks, I will try it.