Installation .bat file

Hi all,

What is wrong with this .bat file. It is not doing an invisible install. The user has to go throught the installation menus. Help, I am not a programmer... "servername" was replaced.

***** @echo off msiexec /i "\\servername\SolidWorks 2005\English_i386_SolidWorks.m­si" INSTALLDIR="d:\Program Files\solidworks\" TOOLBOXFOLDER=\\Nebula\DATA.SO­LID.WORKS\TOOLBOX\ SOLIDWORKSSERIALNUMBER="xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx" UPGRADESWINSTALL=0 ENABLEPERFORMANCE=0 DIMENSIONINGSTANDARDSELECTION=­0 UNITSELECTION=3 ADDLOCAL=English,French,Manual­s,SolidWorks,AddIns,SupportedL­anguages, Intel_VBA_English,SolidWorksAn­imator,SolidWorksTaskScheduler­,ExampleFiles, FeatureWorks,Sol­idWorksRoutedsystems, InstantWebsite,PhotoWorksRende­r,RealViewGraphicsdisplay, SolidWorksToolbox,SolidWorksUt­ilities,Intel_VBA_Common OFFICEOPTION=2 SERVERLIST=25734@servername REGPATH=\\servername\SolidWork­s 2005\SolidWorks2005.reg /qb *****
Reply to
Dominic Brunelle

Is there some problem with the Administrative Director? You shouldn't have to go through setting up this *.bat manually. This became much easier with I think SW05.

"Dominic Brunelle" wrote in news:j7Jee.4704$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp1.uunet.ca:

Reply to
matt