WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

http://www.tacklemaker.info/index.php?action=gallery ;sa=view;picx
I struggled with this thing for years, and mostly just relegated it to
running flux core. It will push flux core FCAW all day long, but I think I might have finally found the problem with MIG.
I never even thought to look before. I just decided starting right now I was going to find out why or I was going to tear it apart and find out why not.