WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

I struggled with this thing for years, and mostly just relegated it to running flux core. It will push flux core FCAW all day long, but I think I might have finally found the problem with MIG.

I never even thought to look before. I just decided starting right now I was going to find out why or I was going to tear it apart and find out why not.

Reply to
Bob La Londe