PAM Cooking Spray - Olive Oil

I installed a new stove a couple weeks ago in the house. It was no big deal. The most stressful part was making sure it was jetted and regulated
for LP gas instead of natural gas. I left off (a woefully short) back splash because I plan to make a nice one that is actually tall enough to keep grease and cooking spatter off the wall. Well of course SWMBO didn't care for that much. She wanted that little back splash installed until I get a round to-it.
Yesterday I went ahead and tackled that. Its got pre drilled holes and thumb screws. Sadly the holes were not tapped. Out to the shop for a tap handle and an M4-.7 tap then back at it. Oops. Forgot the tapping fluid, and I could feel the stainless starting to gall as I tried to start the tap. Rather than walk back out to the shop I hit the tap with a shot of olive l cooking spray and it worked. Maybe not as impressively as Tap-Magic tapping fluid but good enough to tap a couple holes in some stainless sheet.
******** Sorry. Wrong Group. ********