Frustrated with CUI file

Hi all... I would appreciate any advise or enlightenment.

using customization interface I created a new cui file.

I created a new menu called options, and a submenu called A I then created several commands apply and ok

Did the same with submenu B

all works well

Created submenu C created commands for it. (same as with A and B)

apply and ok (same as with A & B)

selected the pull down menu and A and B are there, but C and the commands under C are not.

Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

jojo a écrit :

CUI 2006 interface, even with latest service pack, doesn't work fine. I ve made many tests, showing that results are not sure. Like many autocad friends, i still use mns/mnu file to customize, then i load it using menuload command, it's the better way to be sure it works.

Reply to
gegematic