Frustrated with CUI file

Hi all... I would appreciate any advise or enlightenment.
using customization interface I created a new cui file.
I created a new menu called options, and a submenu called A
I then created several commands apply and ok
Did the same with submenu B
all works well
Created submenu C created commands for it. (same as with A and B)
apply and ok (same as with A & B)
selected the pull down menu and A and B are there, but C and the commands under C are not.
Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks, jojo
jojo a crit :

CUI 2006 interface, even with latest service pack, doesn't work fine. I ve made many tests, showing that results are not sure. Like many autocad friends, i still use mns/mnu file to customize, then i load it using menuload command, it's the better way to be sure it works.

PowerClic: http://www.g-eaux.com/powerclic/explorer/english.html