Ron B. I appreciate your posts.

I read "Managing Martians" and the latest Soujourner book, and I have heard someone from the software team talk about developing
the software for Sojourner, RTOS issues and all.
Can I say I think everyone at JPL is doing a great job on these rover missions?
Thank you and everyone you can at JPL for me.
(I worked on the Magellan radar 3D flyby during the Cray T3D inaugural ceremonies, and it was a great place to work. Even if only for 1 week)
--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622