B HOW TO KEEP YOUR WIFE OFF YOUR COMPUTER.

My wife has a love hate relationship with all things mechanical and electrical,
they hate her.
She has wrecked our vacuum as many as 8 times in one year,
She has totaled our car a couple of times.
The dishwasher just broke down, again.
The Stove broke just broke down again
Every time she gets on my computer it stops working and I spend an hour or so
trying to get it back up.
In the mornings before I am up, she is generally on the computer untill it
refuses to work any more for her and I come up to a locked up computer.
I do not want to put a pass word on the computer as that would be to obvious
and we would battle over it.
Well I just found a way to keep her off it with out her knowing what is
happening..
Here is the trick.
I put a 3.5 inch floppy, any one even a blank one, preferable, in the 3.5 inch
drive at night when I turn the computer off at night.
In the morning when she turns it on, it comes up and tells her to insert a disk
with the operating system on it and press a key.
Every time she presses a key, the same message comes up till she gets tired of
it and leaves in disgust.
When I come up, I pull the 3.b inch disk and press a key and lo and behold the
computer comes up.
This might even work, for a while , to keep kids off the computer.
.
.
I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS
To answere me address mail to
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
BUSHBADEE