keep your lathe in trim

Hi again, Thanks to everyone who helped me get the manual for my SB10k. I am also wondering if the 50 yr old pamphlet by SB is available in pdf anywhere? How about the 8 Lathe booklets? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Willie the Rack Boy

Steve,

Not that I've found (asking if "How to Run a Lathe" and the 8 pub booklets were on the web). The "How to Run a Lathe" is a must have. The other is interesting and I'm glad I have it, but could do without. I'm going to send you a lubrication chart that I got somewhere on the web for a South Bend, and a Table of Contents I developed for the Army Pub (Parts Manual). It makes it a lot easier to look up part numbers....

Dave Young

Reply to
Dave Young