Past posts

What is the web sight for looking over old posts ? I tried dejavu.com but it didn't work Please help . Thank you .

Reply to
Lewis Edwards

Hi Lewis, We have a web site for welding-related Frequently Asked Questions at:

and are ready for input.

Several of the 'regulars' here have promised to send an article to me, but I think they have pretty busy as I have not received any input yet. All you need to do is type up a story and email it (along with some pictures) to snipped-for-privacy@WeldingFaq.com and I'll get it posted.

Thanks,

Larry Wager

'Web Guy & Hobbyist Welder'

Reply to
Larry

This will get you to the general start page:

This will get you to where you can search "this" group.
Have fun and don't forget you have to work tomorrow! ;^)

Reply to
Zorro

Try the Google "Advanced Groups Search". It's linked to from the 2 pages Zorro posted.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

It was

not
The link still works but it was taken over and/or bought out by Google so it takes you to

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Thanks ALL... Only 111/2 hours tomorrow so i'll look at it saturday

Reply to
Lewis Edwards

Old djnews was bought by Google.

Reply to