Double Check where your posts are going...

The forgeries you've seen in your news group are the product of an entity collectively known as "Dippy" to "news.admin-net-abuse.email" users. His attacks consists Posting Forgeries & Cross Posting to random (often conflicting) newsgroups with the "Followup-To" header set to NANAE. He's also been known to do direct attacks, by forging a NANAE regular's email addresses in a "reactive" post to several random news groups.

Because of this NANAE (and several regulars) have become flooded by these "What The F***!" posts, none of which are as easily filtered out as the tens of thousands of the Sporgeries a day we usually get from this little Slimer.

If you reply to any of these posts you're just adding to this distributed attack on our newsgroup:

No response to these forgeries is the best response; we do not want to see them, and we're more then capable of filter out this "Dip Slime" in our own group. So if you must respond to any of the posts, please be kind, and only reply to the newsgroup you read it from.

Thank You.

(This has been a semi-automated reply... Post #593)

Reply to
Tech Zero

Its my fault.I must have let the Big dogs loose when i was pissed off last week. OOPS! I'll see what i can do about it.

Reply to
the_atomic_punk

Cite.

Reply to
kenji

DO NOT REPLY TO TH NEW YAER MSG! This might be the MARk. Trust me!

Reply to
the_atomic_punk

Actually, the warnings about the forged posts are starting to generate just as much noise as the posts themselves. Which is probably exactly what the forger wanted to accomplish...

Reply to
Serge D. Grun