Finding old posts

I've "lost" the older postings on this Newsgroup (everything older than yesterday) and I once saw a posting her on how to recover them from the Internet.

Could someone please repost those instructions?

Thanks/Carter

Reply to
Carter Braxton

Can't you just get that from the message heading?

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Carter=A0Braxton wrote: I've "lost" the older postings on this Newsgroup (everything older than yesterday) and I once saw a posting her on how to recover them from the Internet. Could someone please repost those instructions?

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill