A Hello...

I saw this group through a moderated website (eZonemag) and thought I'd look into the unmoderated forum... Not much different - filtering of the p*rn spam is about all... I'm a converted sparky flyer... Started nitro many years ago... Have been doing aerial photography with RC aircraft for awhile... Some of my pics are at wattnoise.com if you're interested...

Too hot to fly around here these days - desert SW U.S., Arizona... Great flying in the winter though... Kind of opposite to most - fly in the winter, build in the summer...

Is there a usenet binaries group for posting pics of model airplanes and such?...

Watt Noise? Kevin

Reply to
Watt Noise

Post pictures in alt.binaries.radio-control

Reply to
Vance Howard

In news:n6lIc.711$ snipped-for-privacy@cyclops.nntpserver.com, Watt Noise pecked:

Welcome to the play ground. Post pics to alt.binaries.radio.control with an alert message here.

Good photos on your site!

-- Dave Thompson

Reply to
Dave Thompson

Not sure if he meant the same site, but alt.binaries.radio.control.models is the only one I cans ubscribe to: perhaps Dave just left the 'models' off the end, or maybe there is another group that my ISP doesn't get

David

Dave Thomps>

Reply to
quietguy

In news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVE-TO-REPLYoptusnet.com.au, quietguy pecked:

I did post it correctly. There are three binary groups that refer to radio control.

alt.binaries.pictures.radio.control.models alt.binaries.pictures.radio.control alt.binaries.radio-control

The only one I've ever seen aircraft activity on is alt.binaries.radio-control. Heck, post to all three.

-- Dave Thompson

Reply to
Dave Thompson

Strange - I can post through the unmoderated newsserver and the threa

shows up on the moderated group but not on the unmoderated newsservic listing... Anyways, I appreciate the info on the binaries - I got th alt.binaries.radio-control on the unmoderated server but no binaries o the moderated... But, I probably won't be able to see it... To confusing for a Monday morning!... Looks like a good group here...

Watt Noise? Kevi

-- wattnois

----------------------------------------------------------------------- wattnoise's Profile:

this thread:

wattnoise

Welcome to the NG! Yes, you can post pictures to alt.binaries.radio-control I will be checking out your aerial photography as that is an interest of mine also, although I lean heavily towards aerial videos. I fly a couple of electrics but am a die-hard slimer fan to the bone. I dig the noise, the smell, the slime.. Guess you could say I dig Thatt Noise.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Welcome Kevin, I have been lurking and posting here for years.

Reply to
Ron & Gilda Weisskopf

"Ron & Gilda Weisskopf" wrote in news:ccvjp3$21g$ snipped-for-privacy@news.netins.net:

There's a familiar type... Looks like fun here... Good to "see" you, Ron...

Apologies to everyone - I wasn't a post and run... Apparently my newsserver was in the midst of changing out the hardware, and I wasn't able to get back here till now... What do I expect for free except a lesson in patience... 8-)

Reply to
Watt Noise