wal-mart spray paint on a plane

well, I ask here a few weeks ago if anyone knew if the Wal-mart paint was fuel proof, well I have to tell you all that is it, yep, we painted the "1/4 scale Sweet&Low" with spray paint, :sun set yellow", and "fire red".

you can view the pic of the plane at alt.binaries.radio-control , look for "Sweet & Low"

thank you

Robert East Tenn

Reply to
Skybomb

forgot to add, that seen the picture was taken, Glenn has put over a gallon of fuel thru the ST3250, and it shows no sigh of damage to the paint.

Robert East Tenn

Reply to
Skybomb

Is it just Wal-Mart brand?

Reply to
jeboba

Yea, but it ain't proof against gas engines. I have a black bird with some white ABS on the belly that keeps getting white.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Put the wheels down before you land it next time! :)

Reply to
C.O.Jones

THOSE problems show up on the other side of the bird.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High