wal-mart spray paint on a plane

well, I ask here a few weeks ago if anyone knew if the Wal-mart paint was
fuel proof, well I have to tell you all that is it, yep, we painted the "1/4
scale Sweet&Low" with spray paint, :sun set yellow", and "fire red".
you can view the pic of the plane at alt.binaries.radio-control , look for
"Sweet & Low"
thank you
Robert
East Tenn
Reply to
Skybomb
forgot to add, that seen the picture was taken, Glenn has put over a gallon of fuel thru the ST3250, and it shows no sigh of damage to the paint.
Robert East Tenn
Reply to
Skybomb
Is it just Wal-Mart brand?
Reply to
jeboba
Yea, but it ain't proof against gas engines. I have a black bird with some white ABS on the belly that keeps getting white.
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High
Put the wheels down before you land it next time! :)
Reply to
C.O.Jones
THOSE problems show up on the other side of the bird.
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High