Fuel proof aluminum spray paint?

Can anyone recommend a good fuel proof aluminum spray paint? Some of the paints that I have used in solid colors are fuel proof, but the
aluminum or silver is iffy. Is there a source for spray cans of butyerate (sp?) dope?
See if you can find SnJ Products Spray Metal. I used to fly with the guy who made it. It was targeted at the plastic modelers but worked great on slimers too. You can even burnish it with the available powder to get the aged panel look. I finished an entire EZ P-51 with the stuff and it LOOKED like aluminum!
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

the
Tremclad comes in aluminum and is fuelproof. Not sure if you can get it in the USA if that's where you are. An earlier post mentioned Rustoleum which is similar and I believe it is made in the USA.

The metallic Rustoleums are not fuel proof.
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

I have used automotive factory match paint with good results. Like yo
get in spray cans at Pep Boys. I use Honda Silver for aluminum
-- Ledbette ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ledbetter's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid 95 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid1831
Rustoleum aluminum is not fuelproof at all. I sprayed a set of floats with it and I had to use an overcoat of clear. Even the clear was tricky to apply. It tended to disolve the rustoleum. So use thin coats. When it was finished the color was an exact match for used Alclad aircraft aluminum. Good luck
On 1/5/2005 4:28 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:
"Dupli-Color Truck and Van" paint is available in silver. This is an acrylic lacquer that is as close a match as you will be able to find (unless you custom mix) for SolarTex silver/aluminum covering. The cans come with the adjustable vertical/horizontal spray tip that put down a very nice, smooth, even coat with no "spitting". It is available at Wal-Mart for about $4 for an 11 oz can. I can verify it is fuel proof with 10% nitro. I don't know about higher nitro since all I use is 10%.
Another possibility would be the LusterKote silver/aluminum. Personally I do not like the way that sprays though. I have had quite a bit of "spitting" with the Lusterkote paints.
I would suggest buying a can and seeing if it is aluminum color enough for you. It is not the shiny silver, but a lot closer to aluminum in color.

Ted, I too have had less than desirable results with Lusterkote. The coverage was poor and I also experienced the spitting problem.