Useful Spray Paint Color

If you are like me, lacking an airbrush and relying upon spray paint
cans, there is a new useful flat color out. Auto parts stores now carry
a line of Krylon spray paint in "Camo": colors for those who want to
repaint their pickup trucks in military camouflage. This four color
lineup features "olive drab" and "dark brown". The olive drab is a
pretty good Pullman green and the dark brown is a deeper rust color than
you can achieve with red auto primer.
David Starr
Reply to
David J. Starr
If you are like me, lacking an airbrush and relying upon spray paint cans, there is a new useful flat color out. Auto parts stores now carry a line of Krylon spray paint in "Camo": colors for those who want to repaint their pickup trucks in military camouflage. This four color lineup features "olive drab" and "dark brown". The olive drab is a pretty good Pullman green and the dark brown is a deeper rust color than you can achieve with red auto primer. ---------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the info, David!
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill