How to make a window layout opaque ? **************

Hello
How to make a window layout opaque ?
I mean, in a layout, when 2 windows overlay, how I cant set Autocad in such
a way I don't see the 2nd windows under the 1st ? (now they are both clear)
Reply to
hpspt
Why have them overlap if you don't want to see the bottom one?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
They're called "viewports," not "windows"; and your question is precisely why Autodesk finally introduced non-rectangular viewports, and the VPCLIP command. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill