How to make a window layout opaque ? **************

Hello How to make a window layout opaque ?

I mean, in a layout, when 2 windows overlay, how I cant set Autocad in such a way I don't see the 2nd windows under the 1st ? (now they are both clear)

Reply to
hpspt

Why have them overlap if you don't want to see the bottom one?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

They're called "viewports," not "windows"; and your question is precisely why Autodesk finally introduced non-rectangular viewports, and the VPCLIP command. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill