DWGTrueConvert state reg pull down menu

I had retrieved the file to my ISP but ran out of space before I could transfer it to my computer, so I deleted it. Since then, the
registration pull down menu for state (the rest work fine) won't pull down. My ISP changed browser versions so I tried witht he old version (which had worked) and no luck. I am using (Unix) lynx.browser.org. Does the pull-down menu work with Internet Explorer? If not, is there a way to either fix it myself (I could tweak the html and run it locally!) or get them to? I emailed them.
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
It doesn't work in Internet Explorer either.
I tried kludging the html (just set state_id to NY) and the subsequent page ain't there either
so they seem to have taken this offline?
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Well, sapra-sapra-surprise! some web surfing yielded a link past their malfunctioning pull-down-state-menu cerberus:
http://download.autodesk.com/global/DWGTrueConvert/DWGTrueConvert.exe
Good grief! The number of knotted knickers (call them "periskelidoblexians" in Greek to really confuse them) on this planet who feel their only importance derives from being able to make others miserable!