Extrude a pipe, circle along polyline

(1) I draw a polyline, camfer it, (2) then try to rotate it so circle is perpendicular (3) then try to extrude the circle along the line.
I rarely get it flush. It extrudes in all sorts of strange directions.
I wish I knew the LISP commands to do this.
Manually I get it like once every five tries.
(I'm actually using IntelliCAD 2000 which sposta be compat with AutoCAD 2000)
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

why would you "try" to get it perpendicular? if you rotate 90deg on the proper axis . you would have it exact every time. I think that is your main problem here.
Lear how to manipulate the UCS and you'll find it a lot easier.
(1) I draw a polyline, camfer it,<BR>&gt; (2) then try to rotate it so circle is perpendicular<BR>&gt; (3) then try to extrude the circle along the line.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR><BR>why would you "try" to get it perpendicular? if you rotate 90deg on the <BR>proper axis . you would have it exact every time. I think that is your main <BR>problem here.<BR><BR><BR> <HR> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.<BR>It has removed 307 spam emails to date.<BR>Paying users do not have this message in their emails.<BR>Try <A href="http://www.spamfighter.com/len ">SPAMfighter</A> for free now!<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Tankie43 wrote:

agreed, setting up your UCS so its perpendicular to the polyline is the key for what you want to do, if you don't know how to do this I suggest you learn about the UCS inside out, as it's THE most important tool when modelling in AutoCAD.