Which software for the daily construction report?

Hello,
I am a building site supervisor and I'm searching for a good program to document the processes of the construction site.
I search for something, where I can put in the names of the companys and crafts, so that I have an easy access to them to create a list of the employees at the site and document the duration of attendance for each company, and delays, hindrance, instructions and so on.
Can someone help me?
Thanks.
There are dozens of programs. Just one example: http://www.sitemanageinc.com /

Wolltest Du etwas auf deutsch oder auf englisch?(Bin ein Elektriker)

I need something in english language
If it's something like MS Project you're looking for try this:
http://www.openworkbench.org /
Oh and it's FREE!
Kev.

Notepad, MS Write, Open Office, MS Word

Try asking in a project management NG.
GC

Definitely check out MasterBuilder. Also, Microsoft Project would be good.