Which software for the daily construction report?

Hello,
I am a building site supervisor and I'm searching for a good program to
document the processes of the construction site.
I search for something, where I can put in the names of the companys and
crafts, so that I have an easy access to them to create a list of the
employees at the site and document the duration of attendance for each
company, and delays, hindrance, instructions and so on.
Can someone help me?
Thanks.
Reply to
Kai Hofberg
There are dozens of programs. Just one example:

George P
? "Kai Hofberg" ?????? ??? ?????? news:esrn9h$k9c$00$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...
Wolltest Du etwas auf deutsch oder auf englisch?(Bin ein Elektriker)
Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
If it's something like MS Project you're looking for try this:
Oh and it's FREE!
Kev.
Reply to
alphawave
Notepad, MS Write, Open Office, MS Word
Reply to
ms
I need something in english language
Reply to
Kai Hofberg
Try asking in a project management NG.
GC
Reply to
Chips
Definitely check out MasterBuilder. Also, Microsoft Project would be good.
Reply to
smarf