Scorbot ER-III - which teach pendant?

Hi all,
I am building my little robotics hobby lab here and the Eshed Robotec's
equipment seems well suited for the task and (relatively) inexpensively
available at eBay. However, I'm having no luck locating a compatible teach
pendant for the controller(s) I have. I actually have no less than three
different controllers, none usable given the lack of pendant and as yet a
working PC connection. I have one with the slanted front and RS-232 PC
connector, one larger one with a panic button and a proprietary DB50(?)
connection for PC (and I don't have the PC card, bummer...) as well as one
with a panic button and a USB connection for PC. So, I've searched the
documentation and for some reason I cannot positively identify a pendant's
model number each controller type would need.
I seem to have two pendant types I would need - a one with DB25 RS232 and
a one with RJ12 (6P6C). The manuals keep referring to the pendants not by
their own part numbers but by their corresponding controller type, which,
in turn I also cannot positively identify. So, you get a teach pendant
"For Controller-B". No where in the manuals the controller seems to be
referred to by a letter, so, as you can see, I'm now thoroughly confused.
Are there any Eshed Robotec (Depco, Intelitek, whatever other names they
were sold under) users that can direct my search for a proper teach
pendant to the right direction? Thanks!

Delivered via
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup
-
comp.robotics.misc - 12729 messages and counting!
DA
I have a teach pendant with what looks like a phone connection on the end; has the E-Stop button and a black rotary knob for TEACH/AUTO
Jim >
Reply to
Jimmy