Signal Cable for Mitsubishi Movemaster RM 501 - Info Required

Hi, I have come across an abandoned Mitsubishi Movemaster RM 501. I believe I have the complete system (arm, controller, manual), but am missing one cable - that connects motor control signals from the controller to the robot.

(I haven't found the teach pendant either, but I'm hoping to communicate with the robot via the PC/RS 232 link.)

I know this robot is quite an old design, but looks in good condition, and seems a dreadful shame to throw it away. I was hoping someone would be able to help with a diagram for the cable, or maybe a RM-501 user could provide some description of the cable (looks to be IDC ribbon type, but sadly different number of pins on each side of the cable!)

Hope someone out there can help,

John

Reply to
J.Casson