Mitsubishi Movemaster RM-101 Manuals or software sources

I'm new to robotics and just got a Mitsubishi Movemaster RM-101 Robotoc Arm from about 1984 and the only documentation I got was a pin out I'm hoping somebody can steer me towards some documentation or software so I can set this up and experiment with it Thanks in Advance Bob

Reply to
Boborann