Looking For Scorbot ER III Original Control Software

I have a Scorbot ER-3 and controller and need to find the original control software for my robot. I found a link to a copy of the User's
Manual but have been unsucessful in finding the software I need. I'd appreciate anyone who would be kind enough to email the software to me
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net