Experience with Grizzly H7506 Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Indexing Table with Chuck?

http://www.grizzly.com/products/h7506
I have been looking for a rotary table to use with my Sieg X3. I might have found a decent solution, one where I don't have to add a chuck on
top of the table. Instead, you can switch between the chuck and a T-slot table.
The chuck looks to be 6", the T-slot table is an 8". I have sent a note to Grizzly for a copy of the user's manual [if one exists].
Anyone use one?