Even More For Sale

Excellent shape!

1 ton CM electric hoist with pendant and 2 ton Chain operated traveling trolly, 230/440 3ph $900

500 lb 1/4 ton CM electric hoist with pendant 110vt $500

Both of these are late models and look nearly new and are in excellent shape with LONG pendants and chain baskets.

Various trolly cars. 1 ton $50 each

I think I have 4-5

Im keeping the 1 ton 110vt unit for the shop

Gunner, 805-732-5308 snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net

Gunner Asch

Gunner, you almost always offer equipment at prices that piss me off because I'm too far away to take you up on a great deal.

Finally, you offer something at a high price. I can do much better locally. makes me feel better.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Hummm...I didnt add the OBO did I? Thanks for reminding me. Btw..these are less than 2 yrs old..and were used about 10 times.

What would be a price on these that would piss you off? Im offering them at prices lower than those on Ebay. Just so I can relist them ....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I think that a 110v 500 lbs hoist is worth about 150 or 200 USD, just my opinion. I bought one for $75, with a trolley, but that was a good deal. By the way, I want to make a jib crane in my garage using that hoist.

Ignoramus24053

Sounds like you did Good!!

Mine is the same model as the first one btw. And looks nearly as good.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Well, these are buy it now listings, they would not be likely to sell. But, possibly, my estimate was low and they are worth actually more than that.

Ignoramus24053

Iggy can beat our area out on 115 V. equipment. It brings more. 3 phase hoists - the one I'm using was $125. I got a spare one on the shelf for $200. Both 1 ton units.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Anyone wants a 3 ton 3 phase unit?

Ignoramus24053

Gunner Asch wrote: ...

And looks nearly as good.

-------------------------

In that case, a picture helps your cause. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

The last two I sold, were for $400 and $600, and didnt look as good. However...the nation wasnt in the toilet either. Shrug

Ill take fair offers on any of my Stuff..me being the decider if its fair or not... Ive got enough room to bag, tag and store the stuff..but frankly..Id like to generate some $$ and have less to worry about.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

What brand, what condition and how much?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Enco brand (IIRC), used condition, $200, I can test.

Ignoramus24053

Slight change..its not a CM 500 lb hoist. Its a CM 1/2 ton hoist.

I might even keep this one and the Dayton 1 ton hoist. Both are 110vts

Sigh..decisions decisions.....

And Ive got 13' of the wrong sized I beam.......sigh..and thats ALL I have damnit.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

1/2 ton hoist in like new condition may fetch $500... i
Reply to
Ignoramus11401

They're worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay for them :-)

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Only worth a little more than the second highest bidder. The high bidder may be willing to pay even more, but why?

Reply to
Half-Nutz

Close?

Gunner