I want to create a Block with Text

Hi i want to create a Block (Its represent a Point with a line and text) I would like to modify this text. The Idea: I have a list this look like

101-456.345-23.456 102-345.435-45.356 ...

I would like to put a point with the number of this point written at the top

i think block are the method but iam not sure.

i am a beginner in autocad.

Thx Sylvain.

Reply to
WiLdCaTQuebec

If you want to automate this task, it is not a job for a beginner, unless you are lucky enough to find a lisp routine that does exactly this.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I should have added that if you want to do this manually, make a block with one 'attribute' and type in the info at each insertion.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

i am a VB programmer i make a litte application in VBA to place Block but i want to change Text of the Block when i place it. i am a beginner in Autocad "Michael Bulatovich" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com...

Reply to
WiLdCaTQuebec

Sorry, I know nothing of any BASIC after 1977.

I have a couple of LISP routines on my site that do parts of what you want. BESQ inserts blocks with a single attribute and sequentially increments the attribute value. HOWHI puts the Y value of a point into a leader. Between the two of them, you might get a notion of how you can approach it.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich