View with text

How could I join text with view? I have written text under the view. And I woul like to move text when I move the view.

Regards Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall

next to the view of course. Sorry but my English it not so good ;)

Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall

In Wildfire, select the text then go to the Edit menu and pick 'Group>Relate to view'. It should then keeps its position relative to the view. In earlier versions, it will be under 'Tools>Group'.

Reply to
David Janes

: In earlier versions, it will be under 'Tools>Group'. : Correction: 'Tools>Relate to view'

Reply to
David Janes

In pre-Wildfire, choose Views-Relate View. The system will require you to select the view that you would like to relate the draft entities to, then the actual draft entities themselves.

You can use Tools-Relate Objects to relate draft entities such as Symbols and Notes to dimensions in pre-Wildfire releases of Pro/ENGINEER.

S.T.

Reply to
S.T.

views->relate view. It is working :) Thx a lot. I forgot about ProE version. I am working in 2001. Sorry for that mistake.

Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall