View with text

How could I join text with view? I have written text under the view. And I
woul like to move text when I move the view.
Regards
Ziomall
Reply to
Ziomall
In Wildfire, select the text then go to the Edit menu and pick 'Group>Relate to view'. It should then keeps its position relative to the view. In earlier versions, it will be under 'Tools>Group'.
David Janes
: How could I join text with view? I have written text under the view. And I : woul like to move text when I move the view. : : Regards : Ziomall :
Reply to
David Janes
In pre-Wildfire, choose Views-Relate View. The system will require you to select the view that you would like to relate the draft entities to, then the actual draft entities themselves.
You can use Tools-Relate Objects to relate draft entities such as Symbols and Notes to dimensions in pre-Wildfire releases of Pro/ENGINEER.
S.T.
Reply to
S.T.
views->relate view. It is working :) Thx a lot. I forgot about ProE version. I am working in 2001. Sorry for that mistake.
Ziomall
Reply to
Ziomall

Site Timeline