BricsCad program

Have any of you folks heard of a BricsCad program? One of the engineers I work for is considering this as an alternative to AutoCAD. He
downloaded the 30 day trial version and is checking it out.
He asked me to post this inquiry to you all. Any thoughts? (Fit to print, that is)
Janice
Depending on what you do, it'll probably do everything you would ask of the higher-priced industry standard program. Add ons are available to. Use the saved money to buy some nice chairs for your operators ; )
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Thank you for your thoughts on this program. I have passed them along to said engineers. Janice