AutoCAD Dynamic Blocks

Have you realized the full potential of AutoCAD Dynamic Blocks? Would
you like to own a nicely organized collection of Palettes full of
unique CUSTOM Dynamic Blocks designed by an Architect that includes
all the tools we need for fast accurate production of construction
documents? Please check out my product on eBay if you are interested.
Search for AutoCAD Dynamic Blocks - Thanks, John @ CADjunkies
Reply to
CADjunkies