AutoCAD Dynamic Blocks

Have you realized the full potential of AutoCAD Dynamic Blocks? Would you like to own a nicely organized collection of Palettes full of
unique CUSTOM Dynamic Blocks designed by an Architect that includes all the tools we need for fast accurate production of construction documents? Please check out my product on eBay if you are interested. Search for AutoCAD Dynamic Blocks - Thanks, John @ CADjunkies