@ Question about a Cad program?

09/28/2003
Hello There:
I draw structural drawings that don't require 3d capabilities or nothing
fancy. I am using Autocad 2000i
but would like to upgrade to something not "AS EXPENSIVE" and still
compatible w/dwg format.
Is Intellicad stable? I remembered that couple years back a friend had
downloaded a trial version
(I believe 2001) and he complained about not been stable. Could I download a
trial version?
Any help in the subject will be appreciated.
Regards,
00
Remove the word nospam to reply
snipped-for-privacy@pipeline.com
Reply to
OO
I'm in the same boat. I downloaded progesoft intellicad 4 gold this weekend and tried it out. I didn't exactly put it thru it's paces but I opened some drawings which used to be arch desktop but were exploded to basic line elements. it seemed to handle drawings OK. You can download it from progesoft intellicad. Would like to know what you think of it. I've looked briefly at ACADlt with an add-on from drcauto called LT toolkit max. I have't downloaded the toolkit max yet but total price of this package looks around the $2000.00 can.
Reply to
sw