Disappearing Command Line Window

I am using AutoCAD 2002 and have lost my Command Line Window from the bottom of my screen. It is still listed in the Display Options tab as being 3 lines
high, so where is it?Help would be greatly appreciated as I rely on this all the time. At present I have to press F2 whenever I want to view it.
Cheers
Steve
Look under the Windows task bar.
Conny