Text Rotation in a block insertion

Is there any way to create a block which has text that remains
horizontal no matter which angle the block is inserted at?
I ask as I'm doing a layout of a floorplan and the blocks are places
and directions that photos were taken. Obviously they are at a bunch
of different angles which makes the text difficult to read.
Thanks in advance
chris
Reply to
cdubea
If you make the text an attribute you can rotate the attribute to be whatever you want, regardless of the block insertion angle. MVSETUP has a function to do this that you can assign to a button, or you can make a custom version of the insert command that will do it automatically.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
cool.
thanks