How to...

Hello to the group!
My question is how to, in layout view, achive sections to be rotated for a specific angle, if the building is also made in that direction?
I mean, if the walls are drawn with some angle, if I place a section of this part, than some construction parts (in this case ventilation ducts) will be drawn as "out of the wall". So, i want to get the section with the same angle as the building, so the ducts are right there where they should be. I really don't know if this function is manageble in AutoCAD. Oh, and the ver. is 2004.
Thanks for the A's...