font

The following code in one of our custom font shp files creates a character
with a L directly over a P for the structural plate symbol using %%158.
*158,15
1,7,80,2,8,(-12,-4),1,7,76,2,8,(0,4),0
What do I need to do to get this to be a P followed by an L when I use
%%158?
Thanks
Reply to
Chuck Fluri
Try:
*158,15,LP 1,7,76,2,8,(-12,-4),1,7,80,2,8,(0,4),0
'1' is pen down '7' is use next ascii character '76' is L '8' is displacement followed by 'where to'
and so on.
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac