aluminium extrusion from China

Norinco is a aluminium extrusion manufacturer in China, producing aluminium 6063,6061 extrusions in many surface finishes, as a public list company, set up a complete and safety quality guarantee system,passed ISO 9001 certificate both domestic and oversea and Fangyuan quality certificate . From 1994 to 1999, our company continuous be remarked as " excellent quality inspection company","Shenzhen Exquisite product","Guangdong adopting international level product". have a good opinion of contract;good credit is the operating attitude of us. Xilin brand aluminium profiles have been widely used for electronic instrument, electricity appliance, bicycle,telecom products,timber-work machinery and factory automation & material handling system etc. Vocations, our products have been used by LG,Motorola,NEC,Samsung, Siemens,Huawei,Zhongxing,Greatwall,Legend,COMPAQ,Konka,TCL,Anam etc.

Tel:8675589991084 Fax:8675589992222 email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

fred.ku.alu

Please send me the following samples:

1/2" x 12" plate 1" x 12" plate 2" x 12" plate 3" x 12" plate 4" x 12" plate A random length over 6' of each of those sizes will be sufficient for my evaluation.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I need samples urgently. By Fed Ex if possible. So mine first, before Tom's. Shipping address at

Richard J Kinch

Yall make pretty good copies of US sporting and military weapons..though the heat treat on the M1-A left something to be desired, so I sold it.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch

NORINCO is the acronym for China North Industries Co. This is the import-export group that handles most of their high tech stuff including military hardware- Also building airframes for Boeing, Airbus etc. They have good stuff, but this guy will have no luck on this site trying to sell to a bunch of hobbyists.

Reply to
EdFielder

While your at it,m I can probably get by with what Tom needs for his evaluation so I can also do my own evaluation........sounds good, so as soon as you get those samples sent, hopefully we can get a contract setup if the samples prove sufficieint for our needs.

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 04:03:00 GMT, "Tom Gardner" wrote: Please send me the following samples:

1/2" x 12" plate 1" x 12" plate 2" x 12" plate 3" x 12" plate 4" x 12" plate A random length over 6' of each of those sizes will be sufficient for my evaluation.

Reply to
Roy

I'll take the metric shamples!

Nick