aluminium extrusion from China

Norinco is a aluminium extrusion manufacturer in China, producing aluminium 6063,6061 extrusions in many surface finishes, as a public list company, set up a complete and safety quality guarantee system,passed ISO 9001 certificate both domestic and oversea and Fangyuan quality certificate . From 1994 to 1999, our company continuous be remarked as " excellent quality inspection company","Shenzhen Exquisite product","Guangdong adopting international level product". have a good opinion of contract;good credit is the operating attitude of us. Xilin brand aluminium profiles have been widely used for electronic instrument, electricity appliance, bicycle,telecom products,timber-work machinery and factory automation & material handling system etc. Vocations, our products have been used by LG,Motorola,NEC,Samsung, Siemens,Huawei,Zhongxing,Greatwall,Legend,COMPAQ,Konka,TCL,Anam etc.

Tel:8675589991084 Fax:8675589992222 email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

fred.ku.alu