Re-Enamel Stove burner tops & Grates

Have a gas stove with grey ceramic coated flat discs on top of burners,
same colored enameled cast iron grates. Enamel has become chipped & in
some areas or dics, burned off?? Anyone have an idea how I can
re=enale these, or who does this sort of stuff commercially?
TIA -- Rick
Reply to
MyOldStove
I'm pretty sure that those grates are porcelainized and that it is not something that is commonly repaired. Porcelain is glass-like and is melted on. Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt